Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.752 HUF / KES
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 29% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 615,497 Ft (Shilling223,645) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 478,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)