Cost of living in Nabeul, Tunisia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 110.869 HUF / TND
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nabeul (Tunisia) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 459,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 447,448 Ft (4,036 Dinar) in Nabeul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)