Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2021. Exchange rate: 186.158 HUF / BAM
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 483,554 Ft (2,598KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 450,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Francisco, California costs $3,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Indore costs ₨100 (about 5 hours ago)