Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,215 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08459 HUF / COP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 456,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 447,113 Ft (COL$5,285,630) in Medellín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 930 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 5 hours ago)