Cost of living in Mariehamn, Aland Islands vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 367.401 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariehamn (Aland Islands) is 173% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,318,003 Ft (€3,587) in Mariehamn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 483,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)