Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 284 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08160 HUF / COP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 424,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 365,695 Ft (COL$4,481,339) in Manizales.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)