Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 19.457 HUF / MVR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 74% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 766,309 Ft (39,386 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 441,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 5.69 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 22TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 36,000 (about 3 hours ago)