Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 361.358 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 68% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 755,631 Ft (€2,091) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 449,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dresden costs €42 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (42 minutes ago)