Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00701 HUF / IRR *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 7% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 489,012 Ft (﷼ 69,808,351) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 455,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)