Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 357.522 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 135% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,148,566 Ft (€3,213) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 488,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan de la Maguana costs RD$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)