Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 365.600 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 141% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,063,018 Ft (€2,908) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 442,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$15,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$110 (about 4 hours ago)