Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.956 HUF / NOK
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 167% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,248,010 Ft (kr 35,703) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)