Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15109 HUF / CDF *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 85% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 915,897 Ft (6,061,740 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)