Cost of living in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15107 HUF / CDF *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kinshasa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 53% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 720,177 Ft (4,767,147 Franc) in Kinshasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 471,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)