Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 73.922 HUF / MYR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 21% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 554,851 Ft (RM7,506) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 460,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brussels costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dar es Salaam costs 7,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (about 2 hours ago)