Cost of living in Johannesburg, South Africa vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 20.067 HUF / ZAR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johannesburg (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 651,385 Ft (R 32,460) in Johannesburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)