Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 90.751 HUF / ILS
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 192% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,454,403 Ft (16,026 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 498,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)