Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 364.491 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 67% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 708,580 Ft (€1,944) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 424,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)