Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.935 HUF / CNY
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 30% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 608,367 Ft (13,244元) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 467,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,211 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 4 hours ago)