Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.265 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 521,933 Ft (Mex$ 36,588) in Guadalajara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 484,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 4 hours ago)