Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 362.378 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 92% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 819,618 Ft (€2,262) in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 4 hours ago)