Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 27.324 HUF / BWP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 12% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 544,674 Ft (P19,934) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 485,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 4 hours ago)