Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.771 HUF / JPY
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 931,384 Ft (¥336,062) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lille costs €489 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)