Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 218.924 HUF / NZD
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,024,866 Ft (NZ$4,681) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 466,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 3 hours ago)