Cost of living in Damascus, Syria vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.580 HUF / SYP *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 39% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 285,480 Ft (491,876 £) in Damascus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)