Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.41724 HUF / CLP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 479,918 Ft (CH$1,150,225) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 443,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U33 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Düsseldorf costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 70,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)