Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 373 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.901 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 432,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 428,202 Ft (Mex$ 28,737) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$110,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (about 2 hours ago)