Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.388 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 467,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 400,027 Ft (Mex$ 27,803) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)