Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 74.834 HUF / RON
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 472,992 Ft (6,321 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 423,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Posadas costs ARS $1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)