Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 82.298 HUF / PEN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 391,737 Ft (S/. 4,760) in Chincha Alta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)