Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 14.437 HUF / MXN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 460,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 321,941 Ft (Mex$ 22,300) in Chilpancingo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)