Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 362.762 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 747,941 Ft (€2,062) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 472,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)