Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26706 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 774,723 Ft (₩2,900,913) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 440,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 5.00KM (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montreal costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)