Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 359.681 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 94% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 959,455 Ft (€2,668) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 495,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,413 (about 2 hours ago)