Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 362.378 HUF / EUR
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 774,639 Ft (€2,138) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 417,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (about 3 hours ago)