Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 80.210 HUF / PLN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is about the same as in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 480,079 Ft (5,985 zł) in Białystok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 477,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (41 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$46,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ternopil costs 685,989₴ (about 1 hour ago)