Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 53.752 HUF / BRL
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 454,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 394,464 Ft (R$ 7,339) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 4 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 4 hours ago)