Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! Beirut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Beirut.
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 717 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19856 HUF / LBP *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 241% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 1,597,890 Ft (8,047,315 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 469,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)