Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 471 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08266 HUF / COP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 441,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 403,114 Ft (COL$4,876,915) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Aberdeen costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨375 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 185 (about 3 hours ago)