Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.08231 HUF / COP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 481,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 438,787 Ft (COL$5,331,025) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)