Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 225.779 HUF / BND
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 62% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 673,401 Ft (B$2,983) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)