Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 174.826 HUF / AZN
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 12% cheaper than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 466,000 Ft in Veszprém you would need to make just about 410,600 Ft (2,349 ман) in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (about 3 hours ago)