Cost of living in Azua de Compostela, Dominican Republic vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.252 HUF / DOP
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Azua de Compostela (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 452,392 Ft (RD$ 86,139) in Azua de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 412,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lisbon costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)