Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Veszprém, Hungary
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26686 HUF / KRW
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 116% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 986,872 Ft (₩3,698,147) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 457,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 3 hours ago)