Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Veszprém, Hungary
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.788 HUF / NGN *
Do you live in Veszprém? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Veszprém (Hungary)
For example, you would need at least 523,005 Ft (663,962 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 443,000 Ft in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in San Salvador costs $1.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)