Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02998 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,367 (78,934 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 2 hours ago)