Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01144 EUR / INR
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 62% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,016 (₨88,846) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)