Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00114 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 37% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,883 (CH$1,645,623) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perpignan costs €7 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Washington D.C. costs $115 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Patna costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $800 (about 2 hours ago)