Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 186 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,334 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)