Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 92 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 31% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,211 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)