Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 29% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,196 in Tartu.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)